Get Effective and Instant Hacks to Backup iPhone with Broken Screen
It is the most annoying issue when your iPhone screen is cracked and you fail to enter the passcode in order to access. Due to iPhone unlocking issues, you might often encounter a major data loss problems. Therefore, you won’t be able to restore the important contacts, messages, other documents without repairing it.
However, we are going to discuss the methods on how to Backup iPhone with Broken Screen and Passcode with a few simple steps. In case of critical problems, consulting with an expert on iPhone repair is always the wisest decision.
Significant Reasons behind an iPhone Data Loss:
There are numerous reasons that are responsible for the iPhone data loss problems and then you won’t be able to recover the data by yourself. However, we are going to explain the crucial causes of the data loss on the iPhone and this will help you to avoid the problems in the near future.
- Hardware issues like broken iPhone glass and software malfunction are the main sources of data loss on your iPhone. The broken issue might occur due to dropping the phone more than one time. Even, interruption of the phone during charging and outdated version of firmware is responsible for the software problem.
- Simple human error is the most common issue that might occur quite often. Many times, we accidentally press the Delete or Remove button and as a result, it becomes quite difficult to recover those lost data if the backup is not enabled properly.
- Software corruption causes the iPhone data loss process and some times, lack of storage device triggers it. Therefore, you won’t be able to install any data without removing the previously stored data. Even, incorrect installed security app sometimes corrupts the software of the iOS device.
- Virus attack creates a critical problem and causes data loss like worst situation. The hackers mainly get remote access by spreading the spyware on your iPhone and steal all the confidential data from your device. An ample number of viruses and malware are designed for the iOS device and they build duplicate copies of the installed documents. Therefore, the spyware corrupts the files and creates a significant data loss issue.
- Again, you can come across the iPhone data loss problem if you run a factory reset program on it. Many times, we perform this process to clear the phone cache. Therefore, it is much more difficult to recover all the data if you don’t keep any backup.
However, we are going to introduce some of the effective methods to take iPhone data backup in the next section and in case of severe problems, it is best to consult with a technical expert for a reliable fix.
Recover the iOS Data without Facing any Major Data Loss in Dubai UAE
The data restore process seems to be quite easy but it is a very tedious job when you need to back up all the data without any customization. Here, we are going to give you the easiest tips to retrieve the data easily without any data corruption. So, take a look at below and fix this annoying technical error at an instant.
Use of a Trusted PC
If you have a trusted computer, then you can easily connect the broken iPhone to that system first. Then, you can perform a regular backup with the built-in iTunes app.
- First, connect the iPhone to a trusted PC and turn on both the devices in regular mode.
- Launch the iTunes app from your iPhone and wait for a few moments to recognize the broken issues.
- Now, click on the device icon from the left corner of the screen and choose the Summary option from the left sidebar.
- Then, go to Automatically Back Up section and select This Computer option under it.
- Place a tick of the checkbox says, “Encrypt local backup” and create a passcode-protected backup.
- After that, hit the Back up now button and start the restore operation. The data will be retrieved on the connected PC or Mac device.
For Unreliable Computing Device
If you don’t have a trusted system, then you need to convert it into a trustworthy device. Then, enter a correct passcode and username and therefore, unlock the device to make it ready for use.
- When the device allows you to get the Unlock code, then fix the screen and take a back up.
- Then, connect an external keyboard by using a Bluetooth device and then paired the device to enter the correct passcode.
- In the case of the small area, it might be difficult to perform, the data recovery task. In the case of the Mac device, hold the Home key and turn on the Siri for enabling the VoiceOver.
- Now, click on the Home button three times and turn it on to VoiceOver Mode.
- Swift the left/right button to enable the Unlock option.
- Next, double-tap on the passcode icon and enter the password by using the virtual keyboard.
- Speak to the Siri and say “Turn on Bluetooth” in front of the voice recorder.
- Next, open the Bluetooth Settings by using that recording method.
- Then, double-tap on the Trust button once you are asked “Trust This Computer”.
- Press the Up/Down arrow key to set the correct date and time on your keyboard.
- Finally, start to retrieve the data from the iPhone and verify whether all the original data are restored or not.
Unlock the iPhone Broken Screen with iCloud
You have already an iCloud account and all the data of the iPhone are attached to that account, then it is not a touch job to retrieve all the data. Therefore, follow the steps below and restore the data within a short period of time.
- First, enter the correct iCloud credentials with Apple ID and passcode. Now, tap on the Find My iPhone button.
- Then, go to the All Device from the top section of the screen and choose your phone under it.
- After that, delete the iPhone and passcode by pressing the Erase iPhone option.
- Next, tap on the Restore from iCloud Backup from the resultant window.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the entire setup process.
- At last, reboot the iPhone in Normal Mode and easily recover the data from the broken iPhone device.
Using the Backup Data Tool
It is an alternative method to get rid of the iOS data loss issue. Therefore, you can easily backup the data via an effective IOS data recovery software.
- First, download the iOS Data Backup & Restore Tool from a trusted website and save the downloaded file on your system.
- Then, double-tap on the folder and run the executable file on your system to install the data retrieval software.
- After launching this newly installed software, select the Backup and Restore option from the window.
- Connect a PC to the iPhone through a USB cable and wait until the device is detected automatically.
- After that, select the category of the file to take a backup and then click on the Backup option.
- You can see the selected files as a list at the bottom section of the screen and get a scope to customize them if it is necessary.
- Now, click on the View Backup History and view all the data from the iOS device. You can then see the files individually by tapping the View button from the same window.
- After that, export or print those files to the external PC and you can view the transferred lists on that computer.
- Choose the saved path and export the rest of the files easily through this effective tool.
Restore the Data after a Factory Reset Process by UAE Data Recovery Professionals
We perform the data factory reset process very often to enhance the system storage spaces. Therefore, chances of data loss problem are maximum if you run it without taking any backup. However, you can restore all those important data by using wither iTunes or iCloud apps.
Using iCloud Technology
- Turn on the iPhone and choose the preferred language and the region from the pop-up window.
- Now, choose a strong Wi-Fi network and ensure that the phone is ready to perform the backup process.
- Next, click on the Restore from iCloud Backup from the Apps & Data screen.
- Then, you are asked to verify the iCloud account and enter the correct credentials to open the account.
- After that, the iOS device will start to retrieve the data and wait for a few times until the restoring process is finished.
- Again, go to the iOS Apps and Data screen to check whether the problem got fixed or not.
- Connect the iPhone to a PC through a USB cable.
- Now, launch the iTunes app from the system and click on the Trust button to verify the attached computer.
- After recognizing the iPhone by this valuable app, click on the File menu from the app window.
- Next, tap on the Devices from the drop-down menu and choose Restore option from Backup.
- After getting the approval, iTunes will begin to restore the files and documents accordingly.
In this blog, we have defined the steps to recover the iPhone backup with a broken screen and password. Moreover, this content will help to avoid further data loss issues effectively. So, we hope this article will help you to take a back up of data from your broken iOS device with ease. In the case of a non-tech savvy person, you might encounter some of the difficulties without proper technical guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Did backup fail due to connection error?
This situation might occur if the Wo-FI fails to connect and iTunes can’t respond due to connection error. Therefore, disconnect the internet connection and disable iTunes. Connect the Wi-Fi again and enable iTunes. If the same problem still persists, then try with iCloud technology.
- How do I take a backup of the iPhone before updating the iOS device?
- Connect the iPhone to a steady Wi-Fi connection and launch the iCloud Settings.
- Now, click on the Backup Now after choosing the desired file.
- Finally, wait for a few minutes to complete the entire back up process.