Data loss can strike at any time and comes in a variety of forms, such as accidental or malicious deletion, factory resetting restoration, device rooting, system upgrade failure, virus attack, battery replacement, physical damage, etc. However, the most common cause of data loss is human error. You know that feeling when you realize you’ve mistakenly deleted something that really important from your Android phone or tablet; it could be a photo, text message or even a contact detail.
If you are using your Android phone as a storage device and the data gets lost somehow, then it will be quite an annoying situation. But you’ll be glad to know that losing your data is not the end of the world as you can restore them anytime. You can get all your files back with the help of correct data recovery services. There are various ways that you can use to bring back your lost data from the mobile phone.
In this blog, we are going to discuss some of the best solutions that will make data recovery in Dubai much easier. There might be some differences in the process of recovering data from Android and iOS. But the overall approach is quite similar. In case the mentioned steps don’t solve your problem, then don’t worry. You can get premium Data Recovery Services in Dubai and retrieve all your information properly.
Data Recovery for Android Smartphone
Many users have the question: where have the deleted files gone? Can I get back the deleted data?” The answer is definitely an yes.
This is how a phone deals with deleted files. When a file is deleted from your Android phone, the file still remains on the same spot, only that the space it occupies is marked as “unused”, which means the space is available to save new data. Once the spot is used by new data, the deleted files are overwritten and deleted permanently. To make sure that you can retrieve the deleted files, there are two things to do:
- Stop creating new data.
- Recover the deleted files as soon as possible.
Since there are lots of Android data recovery software available out there, people do get confused which is the perfect software to restore deleted data from Android phones.
In this regard, we would like to give a universal and general answer. There are several Android data recovery tools out there but all work in the same way with little differences in the features and file recovery, but overall all work to restore deleted Android data. All those data recovery tools mostly come with trial versions. So, what you can do is install the trial version of Android data recovery and scan your Android devices and check whether your files are displayed in the preview or not.
After downloading the recovery tool, follow the given steps to complete the data retrieving process in the right way:
Step 1: Connect the Android Phone to the Computer
Download the Android data recovery software online and then install it on your computer. Then, connect the phone to the desktop with the help of a USB connector. Next, run the data recovery software on your computer. Click on the ‘Start’ option which will help the software to recognize and connect to your Android phone.
N.B: Remember that these recovery tools usually access with the rooted Android device. Therefore, before recovering data, you need to make sure that your Android phone is rooted properly.
Step 2: Scan the Device to Find the Lost Data
When it is connected to your Android phone, the software will start scanning the device to find all the existing and lost data. You’ll be able to see your lost files on your computer screen and from there, you can select the ones which you want to recover.
Step 3: Recover Data from Android Phone
Check the recoverable files thoroughly and then select them. Things might become a bit easier if you enable the option “Only displayed deleted items” that will show the deleted files only on your computer screen. At last, click on the ‘Recover’ button and start recovering the files back to your phone storage or computer.
There are some other kinds of data recovery software that you can use to get back all your lost information on your Android mobile. This recovery process might slightly differ from the previous on. Just go through the following steps carefully and retrieve all the lost data from your Android smartphone:
Step 1: Run the Android Recovery Tool
First, download a suitable software and install it correctly on your desktop. Then, click on ‘Android Data Recovery’ and along with that, connect your Android smartphone to the computer via USB cord.
Step2: Enable USB Debugging
Set up the USB debugging mode in your Android device. There are three ways to do that depending on the Android OS versions. These are given below:
- Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to ‘Settings’> ‘Applications’> ‘Development’> ‘USB debugging’.
- Android 3.0 to 4.1: Open ‘Settings’> ‘Developer options’> ‘USB debugging’.
- Android 4.2 or newer: Tap ‘Settings’> About Phone> Build number for several times until it shows “You are under developer mode”. Then, go back to ‘Settings’> ‘Developer options’> ‘USB debugging’.
Step 3: Start Scanning Your Device
When the USB debugging is enabled on your phone, the recovery software will detect it. Now, you’ll be able to see the lost files on your desktop. Select the right files that you wish to recover and then, click on the ‘Next’ button to analyze the data.
There will be a pop up at the beginning of the recovery process on your Android phone. Just tap on ‘Allow’ and then get back to your computer to click on the ‘Start’ option to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview & Restore All the Lost Data
With the help of this program, you can bring back any lost text messages, contacts, photos, videos, doc files etc. from your Android storage. But in this session, you’ll be able to get a preview of the recoverable items.
After you’ve checked all the files, select the ones you want to recover and click on the ‘Recover’ button to save them in the computer.
Data Recovery in Dubai for iPhone
To recover deleted data on an iPhone, you need iRefone to help you. With the help of professional iPhone data recovery software, you can recover lost or deleted data from any iOS device. It works in three recovery different modes: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup. It supports data like messages, notes, contacts, call history, photos, whatsapp, wechat and more. The methods are available below, keep on reading in case you need it.
Method #1: Recover Deleted Data Directly from iPhone
- Step 1: Launch iRefone and connect your iPhone with the computer; then the software will detect the device automatically. Click “Start” to go on.
- Step 2: Then, you will enter the interface that will ask you to choose the data you need to scan. Choose the icon of the data like messages, contacts, notes, etc. you want to preview.
- Step 3: When the scanning is finished, all of the files on your iPhone will be displayed in the software, including the deleted files. You could preview them one by one and choose what you need to recover to PC or device.
Method #2: Retrieve Deleted Files from iTunes Backup
- Step 1: Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” as the recovery mode. There will be some backup files listed on the interface. Choose the backup you need, click on “Select” or double-click it.
- Step 2: Choose the files you want to preview in iTunes backup, click the data icon and the software will automatically scan and analyze your files.
- Step 3: After previewing data in iTunes backup, you could select the data you need and choose Recover to PC or device as you like.
Method #3: Recover Deleted Files from iCloud Backup
- Step 1: Choose “Recover from iCloud Backup” as the recovery mode. Next, log in to your iCloud account with Apple ID and password.
- Step 2: After logging into the iCloud account, the program can find all iCloud backup files in your iCloud account. Choose one iCloud backup you need to recover data and click “Download” to start the download of your iCloud backup.
N.B: Once you click the “Download” button, it will not start downloading directly. It will ask you to select the data you want to download from the backup. This will need less time than downloading the whole data. Just choose the data you need.
- Step 3: When the downloading is finished, it will ask you to choose the data you want to preview as the other two recovery mode. So, just choose the data you need and click on the icon.
- Step 4: Preview these data in the software and choose the ones you need to recover to PC or device.
These are the various possible ways to get back lost data from your Android or iOS mobile phones. Carefully follow the above-mentioned procedures and then, you can recover back the information and other deleted files from your phone storage. However, if the problem still continues, then it’s better to take some expert assistance. Get the best and cost-effective solutions to this issue and avail reliable Data Recovery Dubai anytime you want.
How can I recover my phone data?
- Connect the Android phone to PC. Install and run the Android recovery tool on the PC.
- Enable USB debugging in your phone.
- Select the file types to recover.
- Analyze and scan the lost files.
- Preview and retrieve the lost files from phone.
How can I recover deleted files from the phone’s internal memory?
- Download and install the toolkit on your computer.
- Launch the program and select “Recover.”
- Connect your Android device and select the files you want to recover.
- Click the “Scan” button to scan your deleted files.
Can we recover data from a formatted phone?
It is not possible to get back the lost data from a device which is formatted recently. If you have only deleted the files, then you can retrieve back the information. There are many apps that you can use to recover data from your Android phone.
How can I recover my deleted data?
- Get the recovery software from online.
- Select the disk or drive where the files were stored before and scan the drive using the tool.
- Choose the files which you want to recover.
- Find a different location to store the recovered files.