We are living in a tech-savvy world where Artificial Intelligence has grasped every aspect of our lives. The entire world goes hand in hand with technology and the web. Each and every detail, starting from minute to large information is stored on the web as data. Since nothing is picture perfect in this world, there are also some flaws associated with data, mostly with the deleted files… However, there are several solutions available to recover deleted files from the server. Did you ever encounter the problem of losing important data on your PC, hard drives or USB?
100% possibility is there to retrieve these lost data files and that too without any hassle. Henceforth, follow this user guide to know effective ways to manage this task. Let’s have a look at the useful tips in order to recover deleted files from the server.
Efficacious Ways to Recover Deleted Files from Server
When you have mistakenly deleted data from a specific device, then stop using that device and proceed with the data recovery process in no time. 3 proven ways pertaining to how to recover deleted files from the server.
Fix 1: Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
If you just remove the files on your PC by placing that to the Recycle Bin and don’t click on the Empty Recycle Bin button, you can get them back at ease. Simply, you need to open the Recycle Bin. After that, spot and press the files you wish and select the Restore option. This will restore the deleted files back to the previous position.
Fix 2: Retrieve the Older Version of Lost File
If you have already done the blunder of emptying the Recycle Bin, you can make an attempt to restore an older version of the deleted file with a free backup and in-built restore feature. To recover deleted files from the server, follow the below steps:
- First, you need to press the Start button.
- Then, you need to hover on to the folder containing the specified file. After that, you just need to right-click on the folder. Next, you need to press Restore Previous Versions option.
- After that, you will find a list of previous versions of the deleted files. Then, you need to select what you like. Moreover, press Restore in order to recover deleted files from the server.
- You need to open the folder which contains the deleted file and press History button.
- Now, you will see the File History which will display the entire list of files containing the latest backup of the folder.
- Then, you need to press the Previous button in order to locate. Furthermore, you have to choose the file which you wish to retrieve. Next, press the Restore button to bring it back.
Fix 3: Restore the Deleted Files using Software
If you wish to retrieve the same copy of the deleted files, you can use any kind of data recovery software. Also, this software is built to combat these abrupt data loss situations like deleted recovery, format recovery, system crash, raw error, and many more.
It helped most of the users to retrieve lost files from the desktop, external hard disks, as well as USB devices. Just you need to follow the basic steps:
- Choose a particular file location and then press the Scan button.
- After that, you need to scan the entire storage device. You can see the quick scan result which shows Deleted Files. This is the place where you can find all the deleted files as well as folders.
- Then, you need to preview the files. In the Deleted files option, you will get to know the wanted files by following a certain path. Then, you need to use the Filter feature to spot the abandoned files. Double-click on the data will help you preview that.
- Finally, you need to select all the target files and press the Recover button.
- Please examine all the scan results in each and every tab for the deleted files.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Server?
When data loss occurs, you need to stop using P.C or other external storage devices. This can safeguard the lost files for the purpose of data recovery. which can be overwritten if you continue using the same. When you press a particular file and press Delete, the system conceals the data by deleting the file directory and mark it as free.
In such a situation, you can easily recover deleted files from server through the rebuild of the file directory. The data in that space is not removed until you get the space.
Get in Touch with our Professional Data Recovery Service to Enjoy the Premium Benefits
Don’t know how to recover the lost files? Your search ends with us. Therefore, without further delay get in touch with us to get the best professional data recovery service. We are the best in this industry in terms of Data Recovery services. We assure you with the best solutions. Moreover, we adhere to the business ethics which will refrain you from data loss.
Therefore, you don’t have to panic about this matter. Henceforth, join hands with us today to get the best service at a pocket-friendly rate.