Recover Data From Fall Down Hard Drive
A hard drive corruption issue can always be critical technical error for you. It damages the entire computing system and then you can come across various error codes. Moreover, your system gets slow down due to this major difficulty. Therefore, you won’t be able to work with that Windows or Mac system.
However, we are going to explain the techniques to get rid of this annoying with effective Data Recovery Dubai.
Fix the Hard Drive Death Issues and Recover the Data with Effective Methods:
There are lots of methods that you can use to restore the data from the hard drive. Let’s have a look at below and resolve the hard drive issues effectively.
Fix 1: Identify the Disk Error and Restore the Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
First, you need to test the components of the hard drive and then identify the exact issues. Therefore, you can fix the technical flaws very quickly with maximum efficiency.
- Open the This PC icon by double-tapping on it and choose Local Drive from the list of drives.
- Now, right-click on the C drive and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Tools tab from the Drive Properties window and then, go to the Error Checking section.
- Press the Check Now tab from that section and then, confirm the process by tapping the YES button.
- Then, select the Scan Drive from the Error Checking division and let it scan properly.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the steps accordingly to repair the corrupted disk within a short period of time.
Fix 2: Run the System File Checker
If the system file of your device gets damaged, then you can face the disk damage issue quite often. Therefore, it is required to run the system file checker and perform a data recovery operation with ease. Therefore, do the following steps and complete the disk repair program efficiently.
- Type “cmd” n the Cortana search box and open a Command Prompt window in Admin mode.
- Now, type a command “SFC/Scannow” in the prompt window and run it by hitting the Enter key from the keyboard.
- The file scanning process will take several minutes and when it is done, you will get a successful message.
- Finally, restart the Windows in regular mode and recover the data from the corrupted hard drive respectively.
Fix 3: Retrieve the data via CMD
You can easily repair the corrupted hard drive from the Command Prompt window. Therefore, you have to run a disk repair command to repair the dead hard drive effectively.
- First, type “cmd” in the search box and locate the Command Prompt from the Start menu.
- Now, right-click on it and run it as Administrator. Enter the correct credentials and hit the Verify button.
- Run the command “chkdsk /f [Drive name]” and execute the command by tapping the Enter key.
- It will start to run automatically and repair the corrupted disk accordingly.
- Finally, the process will take the necessary action to fix the hard disk error immediately. Now, try to restore the files in normal mode and check whether the problem still persists or not.
Fix 4: Repair the Hard drive by Control Panel
You can even scan the entire system and then identify the bad sectors of the hard drive. Then, repair the corrupted section respectively.
- Type “control” in the search box and hit the enter key to launch the Control Panel window.
- Now, click on the System and Security icon from the Control Panel window and then tap on the Action Center from the resultant page.
- Then, tap on the Maintenance tab and hit the Run Scan button from the same window.
- After that, tap on the Restart button and start the disk repair process. The entire process will take a few seconds and wait until it is finished.
- At last, restart the device in normal mode and try to recover the data from the fall down the hard drive.
Fix 5: Recover the Damaged Hard Disk Data on Mac Device
Most of the time, hard disk corruption affects the Mac data and therefore, you can encounter lots of issues. Even, a sound comes from the hard disk that is provided by the data center. The best way is to retrieve the data from the damaged disk is to repair the hard disk.
Let’s have a look at below and fix the data loss issue with the help of Data Recovery Dubai effectively.
- Connect a networking Mac to a normal Apple Mac device and install a sounding tool that is known as target hard disk.
- If your Mac is broken, then turn on the device and press the T from the keyboard.
- Hold until the system starts and click on the Apple icon to the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on the System Preferences from the drop-down list and then choose the Startup Disk item from this section.
- After that, click on the Target Disk Mode option and start to recover all the data saved on your system.
- Now, the Mac device is ready to wipe off the disk data and therefore, press CMD +R and hole it until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Next, open the macOS utility window and choose the Disk Utility tab.
- Choose the drive from the left panel of the window and hit the First Aid or Repair button.
- Confirm the process by tapping the YES button and the process will start automatically after getting approval.
- Once it is done, try to restart the Mac in regular mode and try to run the disk to verify whether the Hard drive makes sounds again or not.
Related: Useful Tips to Prevent Data Loss in Your RAID-Based Storage Array
Fix 6: Scan the System and Remove Malware
Many a time, data corruption on a hard drive occurs due to malware attack. Therefore, you need to scan the system with system security software and resolve the malware attack problem effectively.
- First, download a system security software from a trusted website and then install it correctly.
- Now, launch the antivirus software and click on the Scan tab from the window.
- Next, choose the scan type from this section either Quick Scan or Full Scan.
- Then, confirm the process by hitting the YES button and let it start to run.
- Once the virus infected files are located, then it will appear on the screen one after in a list.
- Next, tap on the Disinfect button and remove the system security issue as well as protect the hard drive from unnecessary data hazards.
Fix 7: Resolve the Drive Issues
If you use an older version of the USB controller then, you can come across the “hard drive fall down” error. Therefore, the quickest way is to install the latest version of the outdated drivers along with the USB controller.
- Type “devicemgmt.msc” in the Cortana search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- Now, look for the USB controllers and right-click on it.
- Choose Update Driver from the context menu and confirm the process by tapping the YES button.
- Next, select either Automatic or Manual process from the next window and
- Thus, you need to identify other outdated drivers. Choose the drivers and install them with the latest version.
- However, the entire process will take a few minutes to complete.
- When done, try to restart the device and fix the driver issues efficiently. Finally, verify whether the external hard drive is recognized by your PC or not.
Fix 8: Alternate Method
This is an alternate method but one of the easiest methods to restore the data from the corrupted hard drive. Tale a look below and run this software successfully to fix the problem effortlessly.
- Download and install a free hard drive data recovery tool from a trusted website and launch the software window.
- Now, select the hard drive from the Display Panel and tap on the File Recovery button from the toolbar.
- Next, click on the Complete Recovery option and tap on the option says, “Search for known file types”.
- At last, press the Restart button and recover the lost data from the dead hard drive.
Related Post:The Causes and Symptoms of Data Loss
In this article, we have defined the different ways to get rid of the hard drive issues and recover the lost data with ease. Even, it has been discussed on how to restore the corrupted data from the Mac device as well as Windows PC individually.
So, we hope this blog will help you to fix the hard drive error and you can also perform data recovery by yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions:Recover Data From Fall Down Hard Drive
- How do you fix the “external drive not reading” issue?
To external hard drive issues, hardware issues are mainly responsible and therefore, you can use the methods below to resolve the error quickly.
- Check the connection whether the USB connectors are connected to the system tightly or not.
- Verify the chipset of the motherboard and replace it with a new set of ay of the set is damaged or burnt out.
- If the USB port or connector is found as defective, then replace the cable and repair the port immediately to fix the connection error.
- Replace the older motherboard with a new one.
- Why does my external hard drive not recognized on Mac?
You can easily fix the external drive error on your Mac by following the steps that are mentioned below.
- Update the outdated driver.
- Reinstall the hard disk drive.
- Perform disk cleanup.
- Reset NVRAM.
- Replace the faulty cables.
- Check Apple’s Disk Utility.