In this day and age, we are dealing with more data than we have ever before. Because of that, the giant quantities of information is making it difficult to manage. If something goes wrong, then you might end up losing important data. This can lead to a lot of different problems in turn. In case you happen to be a user of the Windows platform, which, the majority of computer users are. And you have accidentally deleted some important files, then it is not a problem at all. As you will be able to recover deleted files Windows Server 2012 R2.
The Windows Server Backup is a very effective and useful tool for scenarios like this. In this instructional, you will find out how to recover deleted files Windows Server 2012 R2. And you will be able to do all of it by yourself. From that, you will be able to get back all those important files.
Windows Server Backup – What it is
To recover deleted files Windows Server 2012 R2, the software or tool that we are going to make use of. Is going to be the Windows Server Backup system, and in this section of the article. We will tell you a little bit about this tool.
Since having a backup for all your data is a very important thing, especially for working professionals. Windows have introduced the Windows Server Backup system, just for that.
What it does is provide backup for data in the different server environments that there are. Such that you will be able to recover all of that if you accidentally lose data from there. The upper limit for the data that you can recover with this tool is 2 terabytes.
And now that you know what the Windows Server Backup system is, let us now go ahead and see how you can use it to your benefit.
How to Recover Deleted Files Windows Server 2012 R2: Stepwise Guide
Now, let us get into the details of how you can use this tool to recover your server data. In order to be able to use the Windows Server Backup, you need to install it for your server. And after that, give it the local administrator access.
Then, after you have done that. Here are the steps thaṭ you need to take –
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1: Go to the Server Manager option from the starting screen. From there, click on the Windows Server Backup option. That will be within the Tools menu.
- Step 2: Next, in the wbadmin console, click on the Local Backup option in the pane on the left. And on the right side pane, click on the Recover button under the Actions section.
- Step 3: Now, in the Recovery Wizard window, click on the ‘This server’ option under the ‘Where is the backup stored that you want to use for the recovery’.
- Step 4: This is for the backup on server storage. And if it is remote storage, then you will need to put in the path.
- Step 5: Click on the Next button after this and that will bring forth the Backup Date Screen. And select the backup job you want from there, followed by clicking on the Next button.
- Step 6: Now, on the Select Recovery Type screen that comes up. Click on the Files and folders option and then click on the Next button.
- Step 7: The Select Items to Recover window will come up in the Available items section. Select all the files you want to restore and ensure that these files have the highlighting in the Items to recover box. That will be on the right side, and after you have done that, click on the Next button again.
- Step 8: Next comes the Specify Recovery Options screen, choose the Original location option within the Recovery destination.
- Step 9: In this step, you will have to select whether you want to replace or overwrite the files you are recovering. After making your choice from these two options, click on the Next option.
- Step 10: Finally, on the confirmation screen, select the files that you want to recover. And then, click on the Recover button.
This completes the process of Recover Deleted Files Windows Server 2012 R2. This is how you will be able to get back all of the lost data from the Windows server environments.
Get the Best Data Recovery Service
If such processes be a bit too difficult for you to handle, then you can opt for professional tech support for this. That is where our professional data recovery services come in.
If you want to avail the best in class services for recovering any lost data that you might have, then our engineers can help with that easily. With lots of expertise combined with years of experience, they will help you in every way possible.
And on top of that, you can get some of the best prices in the market from us.