It is not possible to lose all-important personal data like photos, videos, documents from our personal computer. We lose some precious data from our laptop or computer when we try to fix some problems but we are unable to do so. Sometimes data can be deleted accidentally due to the hard drive crashing or some other problems related to the operating system of our computer. Read this blog to know how to Recover Lost Data from Laptop.
Some Probable Causes for Losing Important Data Files:
- Individual data files have been deleted accidentally and it has already removed from the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Your PC has been affected by some viruses, trojan or worm then it can delete all the important files from the system.
- An important file has been replaced by another file because this file is saved by the same file name.
- Some other unknown causes are also responsible for this.
Computer Data Recovery is the process that we can get back all the important data files that have been already lost. With the help of Dubai Data Recovery services, we can recover all the inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged, formatted data from some secondary data storage or removable media. We cannot be able to access the data in a normal way because they are already stored.
Have you Lost all your Important Data? Guide to Recover Lost Data from Laptop and PC:
Here are some easy guidelines for recovering or restoring your lost or deleted data from the computer.
Run the ‘Recover Files’ option: If your hard drive is running properly then the ‘recover files’ option is the best. If files have been removed from Windows Recycle Bin or files are affected by some virus or some unknown causes are responsible for this then you can use this option. First, search for the lost or deleted files, then click on the ‘recover files’ button to proceed further.
Run the ‘Recover Drive’ option: If your data has lost from the entire drive then you can go for the ‘Recover Drive’ option. ‘Recover Drive’ is the best option when
- Your entire drive has been formatted.
- Windows has been reinstalled.
- If a fresh installation of windows is needed for the windows recovery or system restore.
- A drive is missing suddenly.
- Some other problems related to the drive that can affect the entire contents of the drive.
How to Recover Lost Data from Laptop and PC?
Here are some important things that you need to remember always if you want to apply the computer data recovery process.
- Sometimes it is almost impossible to recover all the lost data but we can recover a large part of it by applying computer data recovery techniques.
- We can easily recover the data that we have deleted recently. This is only possible just because of the free and fresh sector of the deleted data on your hard drive.
- When we know the file extension or format, it becomes easier to search the data and therefore we can easily recover the lost data.
- If we remember the location of the deleted file, it will help us to recover the deleted data files.
When you are ready with all the above-mentioned information you can follow the methods below for computer data recovery.
Method 1: Try to Use Different Windows Built-in Features
We know that the Windows operating system has its own built-in features and this is known as ‘Restore the previous version’. We can scan some specific files or drivers by using this feature if you have made some recent changes.
- First, go to the start button and click on the PC option.
- Next, open the folder where your files are residing.
- Click on the restore previous version option.
- Now you can get a list of available versions of folders.
Method 2: Get Expert Help
Data recovery is quite a hectic job to do if you aren’t tech-savvy. But, Data Recovery in Dubai will help you in an instant. Even if you are not very good with technology, we can help you. All you need to do is give us a call at our Support Number 045864034 and let the experts help you out. Connect with the tech experts and encounter the problem of Data Recovery.